Re: Export xsl, Save diagram error

Hi,

<xsl:apply-templates select="//dia:object[ type='UML - State Term']"/>
<xsl:apply-templates select="//dia:object[ type='UML - State']"/>

I use these select statements to apply my templates for a particalr kind of object. It works and it's all what I want about my XSL export. If I follow you, what do you purpose to simplify the reference before the type of the object ?

Your exemple with Spaceships is interresting but I don't think that the UML - State template is called for UML - State Term objects. I will check that in few minutes...

Best regards