Re: Export xsl, Save diagram error

Hi David,

I have not seen your code, so it is a pure guess. What I can think of is that you still have a hook on the original file.
If you nullify the hook on the original file it might work.

Something like this:

File fl = getFile(fileName);
//work on file
//save file
File newFile = getFile(fileName);
newFile.save();

The first file might prevent your new file from updating. Setting the first hook on the file to null or only having a reference to a file using a local variable in your methods might solve this kind of problem.

Is this an idea?

With kind regards,

Loek

I have not seen your code, so it is a pure guess. What I can think of is that you still have a hook on the original file.
If you nullify the hook on the original file it might work.

Something like this:

File fl = getFile(fileName);
//work on file
//save file
File newFile = getFile(fileName);
newFile.save();

The first file might prevent your new file from updating. Setting the first hook on the file to null or only having a reference to a file using a local variable in your methods might solve this kind of problem.

Is this an idea?

With kind regards,

Loek
2009/6/4 david <daav14 gmail com>
Hey!

I'm still working on my own xsl export. It works : it's ok to create a new xml file from my Diagram.
But, I have a probleme : a messagebox appears after the export and says : Error while saving result: <output export file>. I don't understand because this file is full and contains my diagram converted.

A second problem (I think, it's linked) : when I wanted to save my diagram (.Dia) after an export, it's impossible : a messagebox appears and says : Unable to rename <file.dia> in <file.dia> Permission Denied.

Have you already seen this problem ? Have I made a mistake in my XSLT file ?

Thanks.

Best regards, David.