Re: Hotkey for Send Backwards/Bring Forwards

Lars RÃder Clausen wrote:

I don't think so -- I'm having it work fine on a fresh Ubuntu 8.10 with
both Dia 0.96.1 and newest SVN. Note that the lines end up being moved
to some arbitrary place in the menurc file instead of being put at the
end again.  Might that be it, or are the shortcuts gone from Dia again?

I figured it out. Thanks to all for the help.

When I opened the ~/.dia/menurc file, all the lines I saw were preceded
by a semicolon. So I also added a semicolon to my lines. Off course that
never worked out, I figured out it is the comment sign $).

Cheers,

Guenter