Re: Hotkey for Send Backwards/Bring Forwards

On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 15:39 +0100, GÃnter Dannoritzer wrote:
Hi,

I have wish concerning the Objects/SendBackwards Bring Forwards
function. It would be great if there are hot keys available for those
functions. Maybe there is already a way to set that up and I did not
find it? If not I would like to add that to the wish-list of new functions.

You can add them by editing ~/.dia/menurc.  Either edit and uncomment
the appropriate lines, or just add the following:

(gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/display-actions/ObjectsBringforwards"
"<Shift><Control>f")
(gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/display-actions/ObjectsSendbackwards"
"<Shift><Control>b")

Unless these conflict with some standard shortcuts in Gnome, they may be
good to have set as default -- they aren't used for anything else in
Dia.

-Lars