Re: connection point at the end of a line

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Lars Ræder Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:

I've always wondered about this myself... there are times when it'd be
really convenient!

I tried. Figuring out when to disconnect what from what became *really*
confusing.

I think instead of allowing connection points at the ends of lines, we
should consider specific use-cases and provide abstractions for that.
I can see two cases:

1) A line that gets routed around ... we have a zig-zag line for that.
2) A hyperedge, or something more general, a bunch of lines all
connected at one point. The direction of arrows can be settable. Here,
you can't "disconnect" one of the lines, you can only remove it
entirely from that hyperedge object.

Sameer.
--
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/