Re: Dia to tex text alignment problem.

At 04.01.2009 16:56, alessandro wrote:
Hi all,
I need help on formatting text in diagrams created with DIA.
I put centered text in boxes and then export the diagram to tex format.
I then compile the tex file obtaining a pdf. In this PDF the text in boxes is moved a bit right and not correctly centered. How can i solve that?
Updating to a version including:

2007-10-13  Hans Breuer  <hans breuer org>

  * lib/diarenderer.[ch] lib/textline.[ch] lib/libdia.def : instead
  of throwing away the alignment information in DiaRenderer::draw_text
  pass it through DiaRenderer::draw_text_line so it is still available
  for renderers just implementing DiaRenderer::draw_string

This would be switching to SVN, there is no released version including this yet.