Re: connection point at the end of a line

Christian Ridderström schrieb:
On Sat, 3 Jan 2009, waldbauernbub wrote:

I am quite astonished, that neither the starting nor the end point of a line is a connection point.

I've always wondered about this myself... there are times when it'd be really convenient!

If I connect a line to a connection point of a shape, everything is fine (the connection between the two elements remains active). But I didn't mange to connect a line to the start or endpoint of a line (I mean connection-> If I move one of the two lines the connected point sticks to the other one).

I would appreciate a hint or a workaround for this problem. (I am working on a power plant retrofit and the resulting diagram will need a lot of editing and moving).

Have you tried useing zig-zag lines?

/Christian