Re: Grouping of objects

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 8:23 PM, Sarkar, Ambar
<ambar sarkar paradigm-works com> wrote:

a.ÂÂÂÂÂ Is grouping supported: Can I select a Âbunch of items together and
treat them as one object? Can thisgroup have its own properties?

Yeah, grouping is supported. But the properties of a group are simply
the union of all the properties of all the objects in the group. If
you change a property of a group, the new property is applied to all
the objects in the group. Also, a group does not have any additional
properties of its own.

b.ÂÂÂÂÂ Can I create icons that represent groups: Instead of one leaf item,
when I drop the icon in, it expands into its constituent objects

Interesting. That would be a nice thing to have, but not happening in
the near future, I guess!

Sameer.
--
http://sameer.sbuddhe.net/