discuss dia

 Dear Webmaster:

  I am Hannan! I found your site (http://live.gnome.org) by Google .
  Your site is  rich in resoureces and with a passion to share  the information and your idea about the technology .
  I have a specialized IT bookmarking website(www.my-dig.com) . My web is a non-comercial  net , rich in II resources ,just to invite more and more people share their favorite or most helpful IT  information .So, I invite you to share your favorite information or book mark your blog in this site ,which could attract more and more hits on your site.I have book marked one of your articles(Dia for Windows),you can see it  via www.my-dig.com.
   Besides ,Would you be intestered in increasing your traffic?? Although the PageRank of my site is not high ,many keywords rank  top which can effectively increase your traffic. If you are instereted ,I will put your web  on our web headline or front-page .
  Please contact me at your convenience,Please do not hesitate to email  me if you would like further information.
 My mail is hannanlee ymail com!
            hannanlee ymail com!
               Yours