Re: PGF export?

Hello Wolfgang,

sorry, my fault. The PGF export plugin was not yet included in the
Windows installer package.
It will be included in the next release.

If you cannot wait until the next release:

I've added the PGF plugin with brief installation instructions to

http://dia-installer.de/download.html

Thanks for reporting this issue!

Regards,

Steffen

in the archives I found mails about a plugin for exporting PGF (for LaTeX) from Dia. I'm using Dia 0.97 on
\duck{Windows}, and in the File->Export dialog box I can only find PStricks and Metapost format. Am I blind
or what am I doing wrong?