Dia 0.97/Windows: How to make the layer "frame" wider

Hi,

I'm using Dia 0.97 in Windows, and when I press
        Ctrl-l
I get a "frame" on the right with the different layers. So far so good. Unfortunately this frame is too small, and bugger me if I can figure out how to make it wider...

So, how can I makey the layer frame wider so that I can read the full name of my different layers?

A separate question whas that I was unable to find a menu entry where I could toggle the layer frame, I had to remember Ctrl-l in order to toggle it.

Best regards,
/Christian

PS. At the moment the layer frame is just wide enough to show the four icons corresponding to:
* Add layer
* Layer up
* Layer down
* Delete layer.

--
Christian Ridderström                              Mobile: +46-8 768 39 44