Re: Dia Licensing

Parvindar Singh Dhaliwal schrieb:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you regarding the licensing of your application Dia.
Under the licensing terms and conditions, am I allowed to use your
application commerciall as I am required to create flow charts and
system diagrams.

below is the output of a section of the dia man-page:

COPYRIGHT
       Copyright 1999 Alexander Larsson.

Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation.

-->> I would conlude that you can use dia for any purpose. Money you would invest in another application can be used to support the development of this fine application.

Franz