Re: Formal License?

At 06.04.2009 16:24, Dan Wilkinson wrote:
[...]
I'm interested in Dia 0.96, but I cannot find the formal license agreement.
Isn't Help/About/License enough for you?

I know Dia is considered Open Source, but most packages still have some formal license.

It is not only "considered Open Source", it *is* open source ...
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/dia/

... and also free software:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/dia/trunk/COPYING?revision=3389&view=markup

Can you please tell me where to find the formal license?

If the above is not enough, I can't help.

        Hans