Re: How-to set resolution for png export?

I use Dia in conjunction with Inkscape and Gimp to produce the various forms of output I need.  I will make a screen dump and import that in to which ever program is most appropriate.

Of course this limits me to only what I can get on screen, but that is mostly good enough.

Ultimately,  I find output from Dia, other than a screen dump, to be more time consuming than I like.  Even printing is uncertain enough that I usually move the diagram into some other program for the final output, Word, Open Office, Solidworks, Komposer, etc.

Mike