Newbie: UML Class Properties window unusable on laptop

Evan, thanks so much for that suggestion. I didn't know about that in
GNOME. Unfortunately, it didn't work exactly to solve my problem.
Holding down Alt while dragging inside the window allows me to move it
side-to-side, so it seems like it's working as you describe. However, it
won't allow me to move it up above the bottom edge of the top panel, so
I still can't move it up enough to reach the buttons on the bottom.

Thanks, anyhow, for trying to help and for teaching me a new trick. I
appreciate your response.

-Kevin