line width for UML objects

Hi there.

I am using dia mainly for UML graphics, and the line width used to draw the objects is too thick. I don't know if there is work in progress to make this line width a configurable property, like in other objects. I downloaded the latest release and I could manage to add this feature to one UML object, so now I know it is not that hard. I am willing to add this to the rest of the UML objects. Is there a chance that this can be added to the sources? How do I send patches? Any advice?

thanks