Change of the default font size (Windows)

Hello,

is it possible to change the default font size of DIA objects? On my system the font size was 0,8 as default. I wold like to change it to 0,6 as standard. But how?

Thanks for your help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Volker Kugler

Murrelektronik GmbH - Sitz: 71570 Oppenweiler, Falkenstraße 3

Geschäftsführer: Klaus-Dieter Arndt, Jochen Bressmer, Stefan Grotzke

the system manager.