Re: Change Language in DIA

Hi Simon,

We would like to install DIA on our Windows XP SP3 machines. We have a
multilanguage system and we would like that our users can change the
language of DIA by their own. In the FAQ i read about this : There also

How  many languages would you like to support?

Would it be possible for your admins to create simple batch files around
the dia executable that set the locale variable?

If this is not possible: Which kind of interface do you envisage for
langauge switching?
I would like to keep this outside of the Dia executable.

Regards,

Steffen