Change Language in DIA

HI

We would like to install DIA on our Windows XP SP3 machines. We have a multilanguage system and we would like that our users can change the language of DIA by their own. In the FAQ i read about this : There also exists a slightly more complicated approach whereby you set the locale variable on the command line.)

Can you maybe explain me how it’s possible to change the language because our users can not change their regional settings

Thanks

Simon