Jog feature (Was: Zoom Patch)

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008, James McDonald wrote:

 Absolutmente. Jogging is an excellent feature when it is present.

     Somewhat related, I think it'd be great if it was possible to use
     the arrow keys to move selected objects (in tiny steps).

If you implement a jogging feature, it would be great if it had a preference to make a jog = 1 pix, mm, cm, pt etc.

Is it called jog feature in general? (I haven't heard this name before).

I agree that the amount should be configurable. And if snap to grid is on, that should work as well.

Maybe this should be added as a feature request?

regards,
/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr