Re: SVN build anybody

On  4 Mar, Hans Breuer wrote:
Am 28.02.2008 11:09, Helmut Jarausch schrieb:
On 27 Feb, Hans Breuer wrote:
How does this question differ from the one answered a few days ago?
Where does it fail now?
[...]
Yes, I did build from SVN recently but needed to do some modifications -
not yet commited. Still there may be a problem because my build was on
win32 with msvc;)

With my commit from today it should work again. 'make distcheck' was quite
bit-rotten, but passes now. Please let us know if you still have issue,
except if they are caused by passing --with-swig.

It works just fine now (i.e. without --with-swig).
Many thanks,
Helmut.

--
Helmut Jarausch