Re: Refactoring app/disp_callbacks.c:ddisplay_canvas_event.c

On Jun 28, 2008, at 12:08 PM, Hans Breuer wrote:

Am 23.06.2008 11:38, Andrew M. Botros schrieb:
It wasn't the easiest thing for me to find where the brace starts and
ends...
Yeah this is one of the most inconsitent things in Dia. The thing I find most annoying is putting the starting brace as the same line as the function prototype. Within implementations I think having the starring brace at the same line as the condition is more common.

Some GNU tools expect the return type to be on one line, then the name and parameters on one line, then the opening brace on one line by itself in order to recognize where functions are. I've been trying to follow that style.

-Lars