Re: adding semantics to dia format

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 12:11 PM, Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:

From my understanding there is a lot of semantics in the dia format, so yes  it should be possible. But I can't really claim I have understood what you are asking for ;-)

Can you please specify where are the semantics in the dia format?

By semantics I meant like well defined tags that would facilitate the part of filtering for example. Another example would be to use these semantics to provide a text-to-speech features for the disabled people.

--
Marleine Daoud
http://marleine.blogspot.com/