Re: Using Dia For Argument Analysis

On 2008-06-13 06:34 CriticalThinker wrote:
Hello,

I installed Dia on my computer to help with my Philosophy -- Critical
Thinking class.

We have learned how to put arguments in diagram form.
I uploaded 3 basic types of diagrams that I would be making. Please
refer to http://cid-177f5d078faa2074.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/argument|_diagrams.odg.

In Dia (or whatever program does the job), I want the text box to
widen up and get bigger when I type more and shrink when I delete
text. I want that I don't have to space out boxes from each other. I
don't want to have to place arrows manually. I want that things would
work out simply.

I use dia 0.96.1 on Ubuntu Linux

Can Dia or some program help me make this without having to waste time
on stuff that the computer can better handle?
You can probably use UML note and an arrow connection of your choice.

Regards,
Nux.