Using Dia For Argument Analysis

Hello,

I installed Dia on my computer to help with my Philosophy -- Critical
Thinking class.

We have learned how to put arguments in diagram form.
I uploaded 3 basic types of diagrams that I would be making. Please
refer to http://cid-177f5d078faa2074.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/argument|_diagrams.odg.

In Dia (or whatever program does the job), I want the text box to
widen up and get bigger when I type more and shrink when I delete
text. I want that I don't have to space out boxes from each other. I
don't want to have to place arrows manually. I want that things would
work out simply.

I use dia 0.96.1 on Ubuntu Linux

Can Dia or some program help me make this without having to waste time
on stuff that the computer can better handle?

CT