Re: Access to "javadoc"?

On Jul 30, 2008, at 9:05 PM, Don Blaheta wrote:

I've noticed that the code is fairly well-commented using a modified
javadoc format; is there a particular program you have for compiling it
into browsable html (as with javadoc)?  Or is it just in this careful
format for code legibility reasons?  Apologies if this is answered
somewhere, but I didn't see it in the FAQ, on the Wiki, or in the
tarball (but could have missed it...)

It is not currently "compiled", but I'm fairly sure there are tools to do so. I started the trend of using JavaDoc style after getting used to it in Java - it's a bit more bothersome in C, since there's no autogeneration, though. Some of the docs are guesswork from what the code says and how it's used, since I wrote them long after somebody else did the code. I was aiming for covering all the "core" code (i.e. the lib dir), but didn't have enough vacation for that.

-Lars