Access to "javadoc"?

I've noticed that the code is fairly well-commented using a modified
javadoc format; is there a particular program you have for compiling it
into browsable html (as with javadoc)?  Or is it just in this careful
format for code legibility reasons?  Apologies if this is answered
somewhere, but I didn't see it in the FAQ, on the Wiki, or in the
tarball (but could have missed it...)

--
-=-Don Blaheta-=-=-blahedo blahedo org-=-=-=-<http://www.blahedo.org/>-=-
All progress is based upon a universal innate desire on the part of