Re: Debugging dia?

Quoth Don Blaheta:
How do I make lt-dia?  I'd like to run dia inside gdb, and there seems
to be a mechanism for this inside app/run_dia.sh, but at least that
piece seems to be missing.

I still don't know what the correct mechanism is, but after a lot of
googling and reading libtool documentation, I've found that using the
line

  libtool --mode=execute gdb "$DIA_APP_PATH/dia" "$@"

in run_dia.sh at least gets me up and running in gdb, although I get all
sorts of memory access errors when I try to actually inspect a variable.

--
-=-Don Blaheta-=-=-blahedo blahedo org-=-=-=-<http://www.blahedo.org/>-=-
For I must tell you friendly in your ear,