Re: Debugging dia?

I never saw a response to this, and still haven't figured it out myself:

Quoth Don Blaheta:
Quoth Hans Breuer:
Am 30.05.2008 09:27, Don Blaheta schrieb:
I'm not sure how to trigger the necessary relink.  I'm not finding
rules for making "lt-dia" in any of the places I'm looking.

If you look into app/run_dia.sh (generated by app/Makefile) you should find
it ;)

Find how to make it?  That's certainly how I found out it was supposed
to exist, but run_dia.sh doesn't really give any indication of how to
build it.

How do I make lt-dia?  I'd like to run dia inside gdb, and there seems
to be a mechanism for this inside app/run_dia.sh, but at least that
piece seems to be missing.

--
-=-Don Blaheta-=-=-blahedo blahedo org-=-=-=-<http://www.blahedo.org/>-=-
Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.