Re: How to consistently handle custom shapes line_width?

Am 24.07.2008 07:26, loli schrieb:
On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 23:01:04 +0200, Hans Breuer wrote
[...]
Two questions:
1) For each possible shape there seems to be two different property dialogs:
the one obtained by double clicking on the drawn shape in canvas and the one
labeled "predetermined....". the last one never offered anything about lines
Both these dialogs are created from the same property descriptions. The defaults dialog does not offer the "toolbox properties", i.e. foreground and background color, line style and line width as well as arrow heads. Otherwise the special controls on the toolbox would become useless.

2) How do you choose the border line? Is it by double clicking on one of the
parallel small vertical lines at the right of main menu?

Yes, the initial "border_width" is indeed taken from the line width control in the toolbox. But I did not notice yet it is double-clickable as well ;-) I've always choosen my defaults from the predefined 0 .. 0.2 with a single click on one of the lines.