Re: newbie questions

You can only see page limits if the page outline (page breaks) color is set to contrast with the background.  I went along for several months before realizing I had the option to change the page outline color.

This is in Diagram, Properties, Color, Page Breaks.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Octavio Alvarez <alvarezp alvarezp com> wrote:
On Mon, 2008-07-14 at 16:46 -0400, James wrote:
> On Mon, July 14, 2008 4:01 pm, Hans Breuer wrote:
> >

> > Am 14.07.2008 21:46, James schrieb:
> >
> >> How do I change the canvas size of an existing diagram?
> >>

> > File/Page Setup
>
> It still lets me scroll off what should be the canvas size. :-(
> I want to put something in the bottom right corner.

If you set it to 1x1, the "page" will automatically adjust to
your diagram. You should see lines that mark the page limits.

You will still be able to scroll off those limits to add more
components but the page will resize again automatically to keep
fit to 1x1.

Ctrl-E will be your friend, BTW.