Re: Integrated UI layers patch

On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 20:58 +0200, Hans Breuer wrote:
Am 05.07.2008 20:53, Patrick Hallinan schrieb:
On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 18:36 +0200, Fred Morcos wrote:
Just applied the patch. Looks good.

thx.

I have tried your patch as well, but it needs some work before it can be
commited. It first crashed on me due to uninitialized
LayerDialog::diagram_omenu. I worked around it by using
      g_new0 (struct LayerDialog, 1);
but afterwards there are warnings from Gtk+. Obviously the whole option
menu to select the diagram in the layer dialog does not make sense for the
integrated case.

Hi Hans,

I fixed the warnings and removed the labels from the layer panel in the
integrated UI.  The only cosmetic change I made was to move the
LayerDialog from the .h file to the .c file and removed an unused
member.

Pat.