Re: Integrated UI layers patch

On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 18:36 +0200, Fred Morcos wrote:
Just applied the patch. Looks good.

thx.

Would be nice to have it resizable
though (you might want to get rid of the labels on the
add/up/down/delete buttons).

I don't really know how to make it resizable.  I considered putting the
diagram notebook and the layer view inside a horizontal pane but I
didn't do anything more than consider it.  This isn't a manually
resizable container widget that I know of.

I was thinking of making the layer view narrower by having two rows of
buttons:

  | Add   | Delete |
  | Up    | Down   |

But removing the labels would do the same thing.  Which would you
prefer?

What do you think of renaming layer_dialog.* to layer_view.*?

Pat.