Re: Differentiating between Connectors and Objects

For starters, I'll go with the standard elements.

BTW, I have a prototype of the code here (Objective-C):

svn co http://fredmorcos.googlecode.com/svn/projects/sandbox

and a screencast of it here:

http://fredmorcos.googlecode.com/files/sandbox.ogv

Note: the repelling force of a node is proportional to its size to
avoid overlapping.