Re: Dia Shape Types

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 9:22 PM, Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:

For the standard objects there are some specialized 'constructors' in
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/dia/trunk/lib/create.h?view=markup
but that's the only thing special in there handling.
Thank you for your tip, it really helped me.

Now I can know the object types of any shapes drawn on the canvas and can select a specific shape but I have difficulties finding out the properties of each shape. How can I, for example, print out the properties, color, line style, etc..., of a certain shape drawn on the canvas? Can object->ops->get_properties(object, FALSE) or object->ops->get_props help? If yes, how to use it or how to get the GPtrArray of props for a certain shape and then how to print it?

Thank you,
--
Marleine Daoud
http://marleine.blogspot.com/