Re: Dia Shape Types

Am 03.07.2008 19:54, Marleine Daoud schrieb:
Hi all,

Are there any defined or enums for primitive shapes in Dia (such as
rectangle, ellipse, etc)?
For the standard objects there are some specialized 'constructors' in
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/dia/trunk/lib/create.h?view=markup
but that's the only thing special in there handling.

Or does Dia only recognize the shapes by
DiaObjectType which does not include any information about the drawing
itself?

I don't understand this question.