Re: PGF export

Thank Moritz for your answer
I have the idea of setting du because, I always to modify this thing manually for scaling my big diagram fit into a4 page. Moreover, the text size properties has no influence to the exported tex file so each time want to scale a big diagram I have to do 2 things manually
- Set size of font to small or tiny
- change the du
Anyone has idea to simplify this procedure
Anyway, I really want to continue Moritz's work. We can expand this work to show mathematical function graph like an additional feature of Dia.
Best regards
Kien