Re: PGF export

On Tue, 2008-12-16 at 00:20 -0500, Cong-Kien DANG wrote:
Thank Moritz for your answer
I have the idea of setting du because, I always to modify this thing
manually for scaling my big diagram fit into a4 page. Moreover, the
text size properties has no influence to the exported tex file so each
time want to scale a big diagram I have to do 2 things manually
- Set size of font to small or tiny
- change the du
Anyone has idea to simplify this procedure
Anyway, I really want to continue Moritz's work. We can expand this
work to show mathematical function graph like an additional feature of
Dia.

In my opinion, the best way to do that would be to make a special TeX
object that calls TeX to render a bitmap of the result. That'll allow
you to correctly scale things like borders around the text. Once you
have an object that can do the roundtrip, the next step would be to make
TeXification an option on all text entries.

-Lars