Re: Help! Urgent Reply is Needed

On Fri, 2008-12-12 at 11:16 +0530, Sameer Sahasrabuddhe wrote:
On 12/11/08, Ann Tan <annhtan gmail com> wrote:

I have download the above-captioned software and after installing the
set-up, I am unable to do the following:
[...]
2) Unable to open a saved disgram chart. I have tried several times
creating the flow chart but each tme after I saved it, I realised the I am
unable to open the chart to make changes.

When you saved the diagram, is a new file created for it? If yes, try
sending that file to this mailing list. Also what is the method you
use to open the diagram again? Can you open it if you first start Dia,
then go to the File menu and then click on "Open"?

We have also seen some problems with directory names containing
non-ASCII characters. Trying saving in a directory with only English
letters (in all parts of the directory path, e.g.
C:/A/Legal/Path/To/MyDiagram.dia)

-Lars