Help! Urgent Reply is Needed

Good afternoon,

As this is the 1st time I am using this sotware, would appreciate your reply to my queries below as your "Help" area is unable to solve my problems. Tried going in to your website but was unable to find any solutions. If you are not the person involved, please re-direct me to the correct person.

I have download the above-captioned software and after installing the set-up, I am unable to do the following:
1) Create the icon to launch the diagram chart and charts symbols. Each time I want to launch a new diagram chart, I have to re-install the Dia-Setup 0.96.1-7. How do I do away with this step?

2) Unable to open a saved disgram chart. I have tried several times creating the flow chart but each tme after I saved it, I realised the I am unable to open the chart to make changes.

Your immediate attention to the above is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Ann