Re: Compile questions

On 12/11/08, Jim Clark <jclark00 us ibm com> wrote:

Well--I did not find those precompiled versions...though I'd have much
preferred to use one. Here's where I am: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Client
release 5.2 (Tikanga)

Ok. I don't have much experience with RHEL. But I tried a search at
the following site, and it showed a few Dia rpms ... it might be a
good idea to verify who made them before installation, though.

http://rpm.pbone.net/

Also, note thate CentOS is supposed to be binary compatible with RHEL.
You should definitely try searching for CentOS packages ... they are
more likely to exist since CentOs is community maintained.

Hope that helps!
Sameer.
--
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/