=?UTF-8?Q?Re:_warning:_implicit_decla?= =?UTF-8?Q?ration_of_function_=EF=BF=BDfinite=EF=BF=BD?=

On 11/30/08, Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:

The main reason for adding -std=c89 was me being tired on fixing c99ism
alone ;) On win32 the compiler (family) used for Dia compilation still does
not support C99 - and probably never will.

I assume you are talking about MS Developer Studio? I have no experience there.

About the particular problem at hand, what if we set the
"__USE_ISOC99" flag when gcc is detected? That way, we don't actually
force that particular dialect, but all the C99 functions/macros
declared in the standard headers become available when compiling with
gcc.

Sameer.
--
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/