Re: Shapes

Leonardo Oceano / Letras Brasileias wrote:
Hello
My name is Leonardo Oceano Martins, i'm from Brazil.
I drew some shapes and would like to make available for the community.

Thanks, they are really nicely done!

When I was toying with them I have noticed that the height x width ratio you use is only approximate - i.e. your 1U equipment is actually thinner than 1U (and not by 1/32' :-)). Fortunately, they fit my 19" racks

You can look to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/19-inch_rack and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rack_unit for exact numbers, if you care.

You should also fix names like 'very right capacity' and 'slow density'.
E.g. 'Server Rack 2U's Slow density' should become "Server 2U - low density" or something like that. I can help a bit, but I am not a native English speaker :).
Cheers,
Edheldil