Re: Shapes

Hi Jarda,

thank you for your answer. I have added COPYING to the FTP directory, all is
under GPL. I would add it to the archives as well, but that brings another

Perfect!

IMO it would be beneficial to formally define correct shape archive and add
it to the docs for creating new shapes.

Good idea. It could be added to the FAQ.

I agree with your basic layout. Let's try to add some more detail:

sheets/<SHEETNAME>.sheet
shapes/<SHEETNAME>/shape1.shape
shapes/<SHEETNAME>/shape1.png
shapes/<SHEETNAME>/shape2.shape
shapes/</SHEETNAME>/...
examples/<SHEETNAME>.dia
README.<SHEETNAME>
COPYING

The current packages on dia-installer.de only use the sheets and
shapes folder together with the COPYING file.

Regards,

Steffen