Colored network shapes

Hallo all,

I have created same colored network shapes for dia. These shapes are based on
images from this locations:

http://www.wpclipart.com/computer/PCs/more_computers/workstation_2.png.html
http://www.wpclipart.com/computer/PCs/more_computers/server.png.html
http://www.wpclipart.com/computer/software/Firewall_1.png.html
http://www.wpclipart.com/computer/PCs/thin_client.png.html
http://www.wpclipart.com/computer/printer/printer_8.png.html
http://openclipart.org/SOMbanners/files/rgtaylor_csc/9089

I want publish these shapes under GPL, but I do not know if it is possible
from this sources.

All PNG images I redrew to the SVG by hand in Inkscape and then I converted
them by svg2shape.xslt. I made some customization the .svg and .shape files
by sed too. Titles of the shapes are in slovak language only as yet.

I sending and simple diagram In the attachment. The gziped tarball of the
shapes/ and sheets/ directories with these shapes is here:
http://slavino.sk/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_download/gid,13/Itemid,84/

Slavko