Re: WMF/EMF and VSD/VSS import

There is libwmf, even though imperfect, and I think that libwv has some
other embrionic support for EMF.

Maybe that's the direction that should be taken.

To fix and extend libwmf seems to be the best direction, because many gtk+/GNOME applications use some part of it.
Unfortunately each part has its own bugs.
Atm together with sK1 Team and Alexandre Prokoudine I prepare a report about support of WMF in different applications (not only gtk+/GNOME or even FOSS ;-) as a side effect we will be able to provide some set of WMF testing files.

For me it took about 3 hours of copy-pasting to make pywmf on the base of pyemf.
So I believe that libwmf code can be very quickly extended to support EMF.

--

Cheers,
Valek