HVAC symbols anyone?

Hi all

I've been an occasional long time fan of Dia, I don't need it much,
but when I do I love it. So firstly thanks to the people who make it
work and keep it working.

What I need to do now is make a diagram of an HVAC (heating,
ventilation and cooling) system. I can't find anywhere a suitable
symbol-set. Does anyone know if anyone has made one? As far as I can
see there is no place for individuals to upload such symbol sets for
cooperative use unless they want it committed to the main Dia app.

Anyone able to help me out?

Duncan