Re: Zoom combo for integrated UI toolbar

On Sat, 2007-09-22 at 08:49 -0500, Patrick Hallinan wrote:

On 9/22/07, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:
        On Sat, 2007-09-15 at 20:15 -0500, Patrick Hallinan wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I changed the zoom indicator label to a combo_entry so zoom
        in the
        > integrated UI is at parity with the distributed UI.

        It looks nice, and I particularly like the "Fit" entry, but
        I'm a bit
        surprised that you didn't either use the existing one or
        turned the
        existing one into this one.  Any particular reason, or was it
        just
        easier this way?

I looked at the existing zoom widget and I just wanted something that
I thought was closer to the standard toolkit.

That's probably not a bad idea.

        Yours does look better than the existing one, so I'm
        all for replacing it and reducing the duplicate code.

Thanks!  If you want I can try to make the change.

Please do.  I've committed your patch, so you can work off of that.

-Lars