Re: Zoom combo for integrated UI toolbar

On Sat, 2007-09-15 at 20:15 -0500, Patrick Hallinan wrote:
Hi,

I changed the zoom indicator label to a combo_entry so zoom in the
integrated UI is at parity with the distributed UI.

It looks nice, and I particularly like the "Fit" entry, but I'm a bit
surprised that you didn't either use the existing one or turned the
existing one into this one.  Any particular reason, or was it just
easier this way?  Yours does look better than the existing one, so I'm
all for replacing it and reducing the duplicate code.

-Lars