Re: Zoom combo for integrated UI toolbar

On 9/22/07, Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:
On Sat, 2007-09-15 at 20:15 -0500, Patrick Hallinan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I changed the zoom indicator label to a combo_entry so zoom in the
> integrated UI is at parity with the distributed UI.

It looks nice, and I particularly like the "Fit" entry, but I'm a bit
surprised that you didn't either use the existing one or turned the
existing one into this one.  Any particular reason, or was it just
easier this way?

I looked at the existing zoom widget and I just wanted something that I thought was closer to the standard toolkit.

Yours does look better than the existing one, so I'm
all for replacing it and reducing the duplicate code.

Thanks!  If you want I can try to make the change.

Pat.